Click on a title to read other users' comments or to post your own comment:
- A Sweetness to the Soul, 1995
- Love to Water my Soul, 1996
- A Gathering of Finches, 1997
- Mystic Sweet Communion, 1998
- All Together in One Place, 2000
- No Eye Can See, 2001
- A Name of Her Own, 2002
- What Once we Loved, 2002
- Every Fixed Star, 2003
- Hold Tight the Thread, 2004
- A Land of Sheltered Promise, 2005
- A Simple Gift of Comfort, 2005
- Homestead: Modern Pioneers Pursue the Edge of Possibility, 2005
- A Clearing in the Wild, 2006
- A Tendering in the Storm, 2007
Categorization is odious. There is tremendous overlap among genres. These pigeonholes are offered only as a convenience.
Jane Kirkpatrick (1946 - )
added by Jane Kirkpatrick
No comments on this author have yet been posted. For a recommendation on where to start, check for vote tallies under the title list. If you have read this author, please consider recommending where to begin reading her/his work, or where not to. A few words about your experiences reading this author and why you make the recommendations you do will be very helpful to other users. If you are the author or have studied this author extensively, please say so.
Please consider entering an additional brief biography here. You can Google this author by clicking here.
Jane Kirkpatrick is the best-selling author of two nonfiction books and eleven historical novels, including Oregon Book Award Finalist A Name of Her Own and the acclaimed Kinship and Courage series. Her award-winning essays and articles have appeared in more than fifty publications, including Daily Guideposts and Decision. A winner of the coveted Western Heritage Wrangler Award, Jane is a licensed clinical social worker as well as an internationally recognized speaker and inspirational retreat leader. She and her husband, Jerry, ranch 160 acres in eastern Oregon.