Click on a title to read other users' comments or to post your own comment:
- The Magick of Thelema, 1993
- Tarot of Ceremonial Magick, 1995
- Angels, Demons, and Gods of the New Millennium, 1997
- My Life With the Spirits - The Adventures of a Modern Magician, 1999
- The Chicken Qabalah of Rabbi Lamed Ben Clifford, 2001
- The Magick of Aleister Crowley, 2003
- Understanding Aleister Crowley's Thoth Tarot, 2003
- The Book of Ordinary Oracles, 2005
- The Key to Solomon's Key - Secrets of Magic and Masonry, 2006
- Accidental Christ - The Story of Jesus as Told by His Uncle, 2007
- Enochian Vision Magick: An Introduction and Practical Guide to the Magick of Dr. John Dee and Edward Kelley, 2008
A Good Place To Start
|My Life With the Spirits - The Adventures of a Modern Magician||1|
A Bad Place To Start
|Tarot of Ceremonial Magick||1|
Lon Milo DuQuette (1948 - )
added by templarguy
Please consider recommending where to begin reading this author, or where not to. A few words about your experiences reading this author and why you make the recommendations you do will be helpful to other users. If you are the author or have studied this author extensively, please say so.
Please consider entering an additional brief biography here. You can Google this author by clicking here.
From Wikipedia -- Lon Milo DuQuette (born July 11, 1948), AKA Rabbi Lamed Ben Clifford, American writer, lecturer, and occultist best known as an author who applies humor in the field of Western Hermeticism.
Since 1975 he has been a National and International governing officer of Ordo Templi Orientis, a magical and fraternal organization founded some time around 1900. Since 1996 he has been the O.T.O.'s United States Deputy Grand Master and one of the most visible members of the secret society.
Many of DuQuette's books have been dedicated to analyzing and exploring the works of Aleister Crowley (1875-1947), an English occultist, poet and philosopher.
He also writes on subjects treating on the Western mystical traditions including; Freemasonry, Tarot, Qabalah, ceremonial magic, Enochian magic of Dr. John Dee, and spirit evocation, Goetia. He is perhaps best known for his autobiography, My Life with the Spirits.
Born in Long Beach, California and raised in Columbus Nebraska, he was an aspiring studio musician and recording artist in the 1970s, releasing two singles and an album, Charley D. and Milo, on the Epic Records label.
He occasionally appears on radio and television as a guest expert on subjects involving the occult.
He is on the faculty of the Omega Institute in Rhinebeck, New York where he teaches The Western Magical Tradition. He is also Archbishop of Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica, the ecclesiastical arm of Ordo Templi Orientis.
He is married to his high school sweetheart, Constance Jean Duquette. They live in Costa Mesa, California and have one son, Jean-Paul.
ta Mesa, California and have one son, Jean-Paul.